Friday, April 3, 2009

The Ambience Affair


The Live at Odessa gigs are coming fast 'n' furious with loads of good bands lined up including the Mighty Stef and Alphastates. I'm particularly looking forward to the next Donal Dineen gig which is lined up for April 19th (I think...)
Anyways, last night was the turn of the Ambience Affair. New enough in the getting together, they come equipped with drums, guitars and some pedals of sorts and a nice friendly demeanour. Anyways the snippets I caught were most impressive sort of along the lines of Chequerboard (who I love) . Unfortunately, the turn out was meagre but those visionaries who attended left satisfied. I wholeheartedly suggest you catch their next Dublin gig in Whelan's on the 8th May. They're only massive....

No comments:

Post a Comment